JOB SPECIFICATIONS(Minimum Requirements)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to clearly communicate patient's status and care issues to Licensed Nursing Staff.
- Ability to verbally communicate with patients, families, the public and other staff of the department.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks independently.
STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent Required
- 1 Healthcare/Medical - Nurse: Assistant Preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certified
- Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation
Meets the Standards of Behavior as outlined in Personnel Policy and Procedure #1, Employee Relations Code.CONFIDENTIALITY/HIPAA/CORPORATE COMPLIANCE
Demonstrates knowledge of procedures for protecting and maintaining security, confidentiality and integrity of employee, patient, family, organizational and other medical information. Understands and supports the commitment of Methodist Hospitals in adhering to federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations governing ethical business practices for healthcare providers.DISCLAIMER
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.