JOB SPECIFICATIONS(Minimum Requirements)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of respiratory care therapeutics and oxygen therapy and all related equipment.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate high level of discretion, integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism in activities.
- Ability to present in pleasant professional manner for effective communications.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent Required
- 1 Healthcare/Medical - Respiratory Therapy Preferred
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist
Meets the Standards of Behavior as outlined in Personnel Policy and Procedure #1, Employee Relations Code. CONFIDENTIALITY/HIPAA/CORPORATE COMPLIANCE
Demonstrates knowledge of procedures for protecting and maintaining security, confidentiality and integrity of employee, patient, family, organizational and other medical information. Understands and supports the commitment of Methodist Hospitals in adhering to federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations governing ethical business practices for healthcare providers. DISCLAIMER
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.