JOB SPECIFICATIONS(Minimum Requirements)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrates proficiency in oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility to meet unanticipated demands and priorities.
- Knowledgable in the principles of growth and development over life span.
- Possess skills to work with patients of all ages from infant to geriatric.
- Ability to work safely at all times adhering to the safety policies and procedures, as well as the National Patient Safety Goals.
- Ability to perform all duties in a courteous and kind manner by placing the patients and families first.
- Ability to assist other members of the health care team to achieve desired outcomes.
STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR
- Masters Speech Pathology Required
- 1 Healthcare/Medical - Speech-Language Pathologist Preferred
- Certified Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Licensed Speech Pathology
Meets the Standards of Behavior as outlined in Personnel Policy and Procedure #1, Employee Relations Code. CONFIDENTIALITY/HIPAA/CORPORATE COMPLIANCE
Demonstrates knowledge of procedures for protecting and maintaining security, confidentiality and integrity of employee, patient, family, organizational and other medical information. Understands and supports the commitment of Methodist Hospitals in adhering to federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations governing ethical business practices for healthcare providers. DISCLAIMER
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.